INDEPENDENCE DAY

 My Dream Blog

INDEPENDENCE DAY

Last night I had a dream that I was back at school and I had to attend school for another year, even though I didn’t want to be there. The teacher told us we could have a break but it was already 7:30pm at night and we had been there all day and I told the teacher I wanted to go home. During our break, I packed all my belongings and left the school and wasn’t planning on returning.

                I was in the middle of town and everything seemed normal at first and a group of us noticed part of a building and billboard falling down but initially didn’t know what caused it. We looked up and noticed a huge spaceship, which looked like the spaceship in the Alien franchise. The spaceship had crashed into the building. At first we thought it was an accident but then we realised it was happening intentionally, the buildings was damaged but the spaceship was still intact.

                We started running away and there was a huge panic and we didn’t know what to do or where to go that was safe.

                There were more alien aircrafts which hovered over us and we couldn’t predict what they were going to do next. The spaceships killed all the birds that were in the sky and after witnessing the cruelty to the birds we were shocked.

                The media was reporting on what was taking place and there was chaos and the authorities were out in force trying to keep the peace but humans were panicking and started to behave irrationally out of fear. We wanted to leave and go somewhere safe but we didn’t know where would be safe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH, GOD! BOOK 2 (1980)

DONNA