PETER ANDRE

My Music Blog

PETER ANDRE

Sharon was a big fan of Peter Andre I remember once she got her mother to go to the shopping centre for her to get his autograph.

Peter Andre was the support act when Madonna performed in Sydney with the Girlie Show in the ‘90s. I can’t find any photos of Madonna and Peter Andre together. Matthew, Sharon and I went to that concert. Matthew and I were buying Madonna merchandise, but Sharon was buying all this Peter Andre merchandise.

Peter Andre was famous in Australia, he only had a few hit songs and I can’t even remember what those hit songs were, I remember the one that went “Gimme a little sign girl”.

He was a bit of a one-hit wonder. I wasn’t a big fan of his music. I don’t have any of his songs.

Molly Meldrum, the Australian music guru discovered him and made him famous, and he believed Andre was going to be the next big thing. He believed he was going to be the next Michael Jackson, but he never did become a successful music artist.

After having a couple of hit songs in Australia he moved to England, very much like other Australian celebrities did during that time. He appeared on I’m a Celebrity Get Me out of Here, the English version. He fell in love and married this woman called Jordan who also appeared on the same reality show. I don’t know who Jordan is, but I do know she’s famous in England; but nowhere else. I don’t know what she’s famous for, but I don’t believe they are together anymore.

I had a Facebook friend who was from England who told me that Peter Andre was one of the nicest guys and she liked him when he was on, I’m a Celebrity. She was one of the nicest Facebook Friends I’ve had; she was so nice. I believe Peter Andre is probably a nice guy in real life.

I don’t know what happened to Peter Andre but I did see him on an episode of 60 Minute Makeover as the host. That’s a good show, I’ve seen it a few times. British shows are the best.



 

#peterandre #mollymeldrum #madonna #madonnagirlieshow #gimmealittlesign #60minutemakeover #imacelebrity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH, GOD! BOOK 2 (1980)

INDEPENDENCE DAY

DONNA