SPIRIT

SPIRIT

My Dream Blog

I had a dream last night that I was I the darkness and went to my workplace. There was no one there and it was at night, I was easily able to get inside even though the doors was locked. I realized there was no point me being there so I left.

                I spent time wandering around, I went into a gothic club where all young and older people were dressed up in gothic dress. Many of them interested in spirituality and I thought at least one person would notice me. They didn’t, so I left.

                I was wandering and I noticed a young man near a garage closing his garage door. He looked at me and smiled, I looked around me and noticed that no one else was around. I was shocked that he could see me. I said to him, “You are the first person who has seen me in two years” and I went up and hugged him. He went to kiss me, and even though I was attracted to him, he was human and I was not.

                I went to my mother’s home, she was living in an apartment, she was asleep in bed and fast asleep. She wouldn’t wake as she was in deep slumber. My cat was on the other side of the bed also sleeping. He woke up and even though he didn’t see me, he could sense I was there. I started patting him and he could sense me there and started to purr. I was so happy to see my cat again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH, GOD! BOOK 2 (1980)

INDEPENDENCE DAY

DONNA