BITCH

 CALLING ME A BITCH

[2012]

I’m okay with abject honesty but if someone is going to call me a ‘bitch’ I would rather them give a truthful reason why I’m a bitch and if it’s justified then I’ll be cool with that.

It’s just that they call me a ‘bitch’ with no justified reason. They call me that because they were revolting towards me and called me a bitch for refusing to be disrespected. These toxic individuals are users, manipulative, liars and have treated me unreasonably. Just because I didn’t go along with their games and manipulation, it certainly doesn’t make me a bitch. I just won’t tolerate their trashy BS when it is thrown my way. If these individuals are going out of their way to lie about me to others they are only lying about themselves. I’m going to continue being honest and standing up for myself. I am so over being surrounded by trashy troublemakers, I am unable to relate to them. I don’t understand why they think they can disrespect me and assume that I’m going to go along with it. I can't believe how stupid these people are. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH, GOD! BOOK 2 (1980)

CREATURE FEATURES

ADRIAN MOLE