DIARY

 After I left school I started a diary, which was basically just writings on pieces of paper and inside notebooks. As I got older and computers became a thing I started writing things down on my computer. If I was upset about something particular I would write it down, I never had anyone I could trust to confide in, and those who I deemed as trustworthy I would rarely speak to or see as they were living their own lives and I don’t like bothering people. Most people have someone at home they can come home to confide in, somebody they can talk to about everyday things, they have someone they can text about random things, have a partner or a best friend they can talk to, but I’ve never had anyone I could trust who I can confide in. People pretend to care but most don’t, and I don’t want to burden anybody. If I do open up to someone I usually regret it, if you tell someone about how someone treated you wrong, they will eventually fuck you over. That’s the world we are living in. People encourage people to open up and talk about their problems, but many of those people wouldn’t give a shit about a person if a person did actually open up to them. Most don’t want to know and they don’t want to hear about it. That’s why I write in a diary so I won’t have to be a burden to them. People have a choice to read something or not, most choose not to read it and most choose not to care. At least I’m not forcing it onto them, if they don’t want to read this they don’t have to.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH, GOD! BOOK 2 (1980)

CREATURE FEATURES

ADRIAN MOLE