AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Biography

2004

The internet at work is down so I’m going to write a short biography of myself.

This is my life.

I was born in Blacktown Hospital and I have a mother, father, brother, and sister. When I was a baby I enjoyed eating vegemite on toast and I was told I gurgled a lot.

I’ve always had cats as pets, my first cat was named Jason who was cute, and Siamese and used to jump up and steal my toast because he also liked eating vegemite on toast.

We were living in a different suburb for a short time and I attended my first year of school there but I only remained for a quarter of the year because we moved and then I went to a different public school in South Penrith.

My school uniform was blue and every season all the kids would collect different things, once it was football cards, marbles, yo-yos’s and people would swap them with other kids. I remember we all had silkworms as pets.

When I was a child I liked Strawberry Shortcake dolls as well as having a Cabbage Patch Doll.

After primary, I attended High School which I disliked. Our uniform was maroon and pink but I rarely wore it. I wore it on mufti day because I didn’t have the money to pay to dress in casual clothing I never asked Mum for the money because I just didn’t care.

My friends and I spent most of recess and lunchtime in the out-of-bounds area and we would sometimes get detention if we got caught.

I didn’t like sport and during sport, we had to wear a pleated skirt with bloomers underneath. My sister was at our school when I was in Year 7 but she left and went to a high school in Mount Druitt.

Our year had more students than previous years which is why we had demountable classrooms. The principal told us kids that the demountable classrooms we used were only for the short term but they were there for the entire time I was at school. The subjects I liked in high school were art and history.

My sister and I used to share a bedroom which we both disliked but thankfully my brother moved out of his bedroom and my sister and I were able to have our own bedrooms.

When I was a teenager I never went to the discos that the school held and that is probably because I didn’t want to be stuck in the same room with a bunch of people who made my school experience a living hell. I didn’t start going out to nightclubs as an adult until I was aged 20 and that is when me and my friends started going out more. The nightclubs we went to in our early 20s were good but I don’t think there are any good local bars for young people to go to now. I just remember we loved dance music, techno music which became popular during the 1990s and we still like it today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH, GOD! BOOK 2 (1980)

CREATURE FEATURES

ADRIAN MOLE